Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 9:00 AM until 3:00 PM
University Park United Methodist Church2180 S University BlvdDenver, CO 80210United States
Tips for a successful audition registration
1. A classical audition is required of all applicants who plan to pursue a major major (Music Performance, Music Education and/or Theory/Composition).
2. All music majors and non music majors applying for the ensemble award must choose a classical instrument first.
3. Prescreening- All Saxophone applicants must submit a prescreening recording by Dec. 1st and receive an invitation to audition.
3. If you cannot locate your instrument, that is an indication that it is not available for the date that you have selected. Please choose another date.
4. Jazz auditions- Students interested in performing an on-campus jazz audition need to register for two auditions (one classical and one jazz). However exceptions include the following...
Thanks for your interest in Lawrence and we look forward to hearing your audition!
Registration is no longer available because the registration deadline has passed.